BayCare Health System, one of the largest community-based organizations in the Tampa Bay area, and the University of Florida Leadership Development Institute, a premier provider of customized leadership development programs for Florida organizations, have teamed up in the design of a unique and comprehensive leadership training program. Enrollment for this program is now open to companies and organizations in the greater Tampa Bay area! However, the number of open enrollment seats are limited, so enroll today. The program is specifically designed to enhance the development of experienced leaders. As leaders move up within an organization, they take on new leadership challenges and responsibilities such as financial management, strategy execution, talent management and cross-functional leadership. Through a variety of in-depth content modules and interactive exercises, participants learn to think strategically, link people to strategy, and identify and coach key people to achieve business results.
Who Will Benefit
- Middle managers
- Directors of managers
- Division or cross-functional leaders
- Executives who have fast-tracked but with no formal leadership development training
How You Will Benefit
The Leadership Collaborative Participant will learn how to:
- Infuse innovation and creativity into strategic planning
- Set a standard of accountability for self and others
- Acquire a conceptual level of financial understanding beyond budget management
- Become effective coaches in developing direct reports
- Build cross-functional relationships
- Expand network of business associates
- Gain perspectives from participants representing diverse businesses and industries
- Apply skill sets to daily leadership roles
- Develop the competencies needed to succeed in expanded leadership roles
Organizations will be provided:
- Resources to support Succession Planning
- Cost-effective leadership development in key competency areas
A more detailed description of each module’s content is available by contacting the UF Leadership Development Institute:
Full Certificate Program: $3,499 per attendee for a full certificate learner, attending all seven modules. Individual Module: $595 per module for an afternoon cohort learner for one topic.
UF Alumni Association Members are eligible for a 15% program registration fee discount. Discounted registrations must be taken over the phone at (352) 294-0856.