Leading for the Future
The Leading for the Future curriculum is specifically designed to help high-potential leaders learn to think strategically and to lead, operationalizing strategy throughout the organization. As leaders move up within an organization, they take on new leadership challenges and responsibilities such as financial management, strategy execution, talent management, and cross-functional projects. Advanced skills in influencing and managing across the organization come into play. Executing business plans and systems to achieve and maintain a customer-centric organization is critical.
- Self and Relationship Mastery
- Building Highly Effective Teams
- Social Responsibility
- Innovation: Design Thinking for Growth and Business Success
- Strategic Thinking / Vision
- Change Management
- Strategy Execution / Driving Results
- Talent Management / Culture
- Finance for Business Decisions
- Effective Communication / Building Professional Presence
When your leaders complete this session, they will...
- Understand self-awareness and develop highly respectful, trusting relationships, building groups that mobilize efforts toward common goals.
- Comprehend their personal style and behavioral tendencies, demonstrating versatility across diverse situations, and resulting in increased communication, cooperation and teamwork.
- Demonstrate a deeper understanding of emotional intelligence and its importance in creating competitive advantage.
- Develop emotional intelligence in themselves and analyze it in others; and integrate emotional intelligence within their team through behavioral coaching.