Physician Practice Integration Online
The online Executive Certificate in Physician Integration program is designed for healthcare professionals seeking to become leaders within their organizations. The program exposes participants to multidisciplinary perspectives on the essential financial, legal, and human resources considerations required for optimizing organized healthcare delivery services.
The University of Florida’s healthcare education series courses are eligible for continuing education credits category II through The American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) and CE/ACMPE continuing education credits through The Medical Group Management Association (MGMA).
Program features include:
- Flexible, self-paced online learning modules
- Preparation for management lead integration roles
- A professional certificate credential from one of America's oldest and most recognized universities
- No on-campus requirements
- Use of the latest interactive internet technologies to create an optimal learning experience
This self-paced, online program consists of pass/fail courses, or modules, that can be completed congruently, up to six months from the commencement of each module. A participant can enroll in multiple or all four modules at one time, or choose to pursue a single module and complete the program in the sequential order of their preference. Instructors have prepared the modules in their entirety with lessons that address various learning outcomes, and assignments that encourage practical application. You can simply log-in whenever it’s convenient for you and complete as much of the module as you wish. The next time you log-in, you can pick-up right where you left off. Instructors are available by phone and e-mail, and will encourage you to reach milestones throughout each module with the intent of maximizing the educational experience.
Drawing upon their strengths and real world expertise, highly-qualified instructors from healthcare organizations throughout the United States have designed learning modules that will help you:
- Gain greater insight into the revenue cycles of professional services provided by physicians.
- Understand the legal regulatory climate and examine varied employment models for physicians
- Identify opportunities for effective governance and human resources structures for shared physician practices.
Who Will Benefit?
- Hospital Executives, Directors and Managers
- Healthcare Business Development Leaders
- Medical Practice Managers
- Physicians in training or in practice
- Healthcare Consultants and Analysts
- Students in Graduate Programs in Health Services Management
- Legal and Regulatory Considerations of Physician Practices
- Financial and Productivity Management of Physician Practices
- Organizational Culture and Integration Dynamics
- Physician Compensation and Recruiting Essentials
The tuition for this program is $2,500.00 ($625 per module).